I’m a born and bred country girl, from Perenjori, a small farming community in West Australia’s Northern Wheatbelt. My interest in photography started at a young age and has continued to grow into what it is today. My style is one that aims to capture the beauty of rural life and the Australian landscape that surrounds me.
Agriculture is one of my other great loves, you can find me in the driver’s seat of some kind of machine during seeding and harvest time. Being able to document rural life as we experience it is something that’s really special.
- 2018 National AgDay Photo Competition – Winner
- 2019 Perth National Photographic Exhibition – 3rd place, Open Colour Category
- 2020 Australasia’s Top Emerging Photographers – Commended, Landscape Category
- Graziher Magazine – Seeding Photo Essay, Spring 2018 issue
- RAC Horizons Magazine – Front Cover, July 2019 issue
- Grain Growers Magazine – Front Cover, September 2020 issue